Outdoor Fitness Parks
Commercial Outdoor Exercise Equipment
Experience a new level of physical fitness and comfort with our line of dedicated outdoor physical fitness equipment. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Superior Recreational Products physical fitness equipment is the perfect addition to any outdoor area from beaches and walking trails, to your children’s playground area or ball field or even for businesses to support healthy habits for their employees.
Made from the highest quality galvanized steel tubing, Superior’s products are built to last and made to stand up to the elements. Each product is designed with the architectural appeal as well as functionality. Most pieces have multiple functions so a variety of muscle groups are worked more thoroughly. Choose your favorite powder coat color to blend into your surrounding area to match existing equipment.
Benefits of Physical Fitness Equipment
- Cardiovascular health - strengthen the heart muscle by forcing it to work harder to supply your body the adequate blood and oxygen.
- Weight management - Manage your weight with exercise to manage your weight instead of difficult diets.
- Bone strength - This is very important for seniors battling or expecting osteoporosis. Adding weighted exercise can help delay bone loss.
- Cholesterol - As you do more cardio, your bad cholesterol (LDL) levels may decrease. These levels are sometimes determined by genetics and diet as well.
- Blood pressure - Normal routine exercising can help ward off serious health issues, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, among other potential health issues.
- Sleep - According to studies, over 75% of exercisers say sleep quality was very good to fair, compared to 56% of non-exercisers.
- Anti-Aging - As physical stress is applied to the body through exercise, it helps to reduce the effects of aging.
- Stress - Exercise releases serotonin and dopamine, which is a ‘feel good’ brain transmitter to make you feel happy, relaxed, and less stressed.
- Job performance - Increased exercise makes brain cells stronger, healthier, and better-connected, leading to increased learning and function.
9 Health Benefits Of Exercise, Author American Council on Exercise Contributor Read More Less - https://www.acefitness.org/education-and-resources/professional/expert-a...